Due to several requests from owners of RRT dogs, we have decided to turn on our Facebook group again.
HOWEVER, please READ THE RULES before posting. The rules are few and simple, but please follow them – it makes life easier for our long suffering admins.
1. Do not ask for veterinary or behaviour advice on this group. Equally, do not give any advice.
2. If you are interested in one of the dogs in our care you need to PHONE us. We shall not respond to queries either on any specific post, or by email. If we are unable to take your call, please leave a message and a landline number and we will phone you back.
3. Do not try to post pics of dogs needing homes. Once again, phone us.
4. Stay polite. And no arguments please, stay friendly.
5. Do not try to promote your or anyone else’s business/service on this group.